Teen Sleep Health Study
Teens between 14 and 17 years old are wanted for a research study of the effects of light on the body clock.
You may be eligible for a research study examining the effect
of morning bright light therapy on your pain, sleep and mood.
1. Wearing a wrist monitor, sleeping at home
2. Four visits to our laboratory where you have a pain assessment
3. Three nights at home where you collect your saliva
4. Two weeks where you use bright light boxes for 1 hour each morning
(we will visit you at home to set up light boxes)
5. One month follow up where you rate your pain, sleep and mood daily.
No drugs or invasive procedures like blood draws
You will be compensated for your time, and learn if a light box
improves your pain, sleep and mood.
Content on this site does not necessarily represent the views of Rush.